For non-Beyhivers, general ticket sales start Feb 16. In Arlington’s AT&T center, however, you can already buy tickets and snag floor seats for $1,450 a ticket.
While floor seats sound pretty good, there are also different VIP packages available that could put you on stage with Queen B herself. Ticketmaster helpfully breaks down the different available packages. In Arlington, the “BeyFirst Package” puts you front and center for $1,500 or more. The least pricey VIP option, the BeySwag Silver Package, costs at least $450. That one doesn’t let you share the stage with Bey, though.
If you do manage to snag a non-VIP floor ticket for $1,450 to see Bey live and semi-up close, it sounds almost reasonable. But $1,450 can also buy:
- 555 P. Terry’s cheeseburgers
- 240 Originator smoothies from Juiceland
- 1,338 chocolate chip cookies – DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR – from Tiff’s Treats
- 165 Magic Shroom burgers from Hopdoddy Burger Bar
- 149 margherita pizzas from Homeslice
- 397 Street Tacos from Taco Joint
- 72.5 pounds of brisket from Franklin BBQ
- 170 House Bloody Marys from Rio Rita
- 170 bowls of queso from Kerbey Lane
Either way you decide, it’s probably not a good idea to sell any organs on the black market.