Monday: Jackie Venson at Geraldine’s. Austin’s next blues sensation takes a break from supporting Gary Clark Jr. on the road to hold down a string of Monday nights at the swanky hotel bar. She’s back on the road solo at the end of the month before rejoining Clark for a few dates in September. Her next EP is set to drop late this year, and our money says she’s about to make the transition from young upstart to rising star. Free. 9:30 p.m. 605 Davis St. geraldinesaustin.com. — D.S.S.
Tuesday: Ray Wylie Hubbard at Waterloo Records. What do you call a record that features guest appearances from Patty Griffin, Lucinda Williams, Eric Church and Bright Light Social Hour? Wimberley cowboy poet Hubbard calls it “Tell the Devil I’m Gettin’ There As Fast As I Can,” and who are we to question his fatalism? Help him celebrate the coming of the end times at this in-store appearance for the album, which officially comes out later in the week but will be available early for those who attend. Free. 5 p.m. 600 N. Lamar Blvd. waterloorecords.com. — P.B.
Thursday: Unplugged at the Grove with Rhett Miller at Shady Grove. KGSR’s popular Blues on the Green shows are now done for the summer, but the station’s smaller weekly series continues for a few more weeks. This one’s a highlight: Miller is best-known for fronting Dallas alt-country rockers the Old 97’s, but he’s made a few solo albums as well, most recently 2015’s “The Traveler.” Free. 8 p.m. 1624 Barton Springs Road. theshadygrove.com/unplugged. — P.B.
Thursday: Rock & Restock at Belmont. This annual benefit for the Central Texas Food Bank and local music patron organization Black Fret features a remarkably diverse lineup. Headliner Ian Moore, a blues-rock guitar prodigy in his teenage Austin days, now lives in the Pacific Northwest but returns often for hometown gigs. Hip-hop artist Zeale is one of the city’s most energetic live performers. Opener Emily Wolfe has gradually transformed from acoustic-folk singer-songwriter to full-on rocker in recent years. The evening also includes DJ Mixer Rogers spinning records. $20. 6:30 p.m. doors. 305 W. Sixth St. thebelmontaustin.com. — P.B.
- Lucy Dacus, Diamond Center at Stubb’s indoor
- Tje Austin, Blue Monday Band at Antone’s
- Beat Root Revival at Saxon Pub
- Dale Watson, Peterson Brothers at Continental Club
- Church on Monday Band at Continental Gallery
- Laetitia Sadier Source Ensemble at Mohawk indoor
- Kap-G at Come and Take It
- Jake Andrews, David Grissom at Saxon Pub
- Guitar Legs, Toni Price at Continental Club
- Ephraim Owens Experience, Curtis McMurtry at Continental Club
- Durawa at El Mercado Backstage
- Jeremy Nail, Evan Charles, Aaron Sinclair at Hole in the Wall
- Ali Holder, Little Brave at Stay Gold
- Keeper at Geraldine’s
- Dead Cross, Secret Chiefs 3 at Emo’s
- Lindsay Ell at Clearport ATX
- James McMurtry, Jon Dee Graham, William Harries Graham at Continental Club
- Thee Unseen Eye, Tommy Shannon Blues Band, Bill Carter at Antone’s
- Ugly Beats, Rubilators, Michael Ubaldini at Hotel Vegas
- Texas Radio Live with Josh Field, David Touchton at Guero’s
- Warren Hood at ABGB
- Los Aztex with Joel Guzman & Sarah Fox at One-2-One Bar
- Monte Warden & the Dangerous Few, Bonnie Whitmore at Continental Gallery
- Guy Forsyth Blues Band, Red Young & His Hot Horns at Antone’s
- Lissa Hattersley’s TripTrio at Evangeline Cafe
- Fine & Mellow, Big Coat, Madisons at Stubb’s indoor
- Holy Child EP release at One-2-One Bar